Unkilled is the new FPS from Madfinger Games (Dead Tigger and Shadowgun are published by this developer). However, you’ll control a soldier who’s surviving the zombie apocalypse and has to save NYC from attacks of the undead Zombies.
The story is set in a desolate landscape, where you and a few other members of the Wolfpack military unit will have to find a solution to get rid of Zombies. And this, obviously, will involve fighting in the streets.
Unkilled’s missions are pretty short which lasting only two or three minutes. Before each, you would be able to try out and select your weapons. However, Pistols, machine guns, rifles, or knives, along with other special items like missiles and adrenaline injections are available.
Further, it is one of the unique gameplay elements is that you won’t have to push a button to shoot. You will automatically open fire whenever an enemy is in sight. However, this feature makes it easier to control your character and is perfect for touchscreen devices.
Unkilled is an outstanding FPS game whose graphics look more like they’re from a console game than a game for smartphones. Further, the story mode is quite long and includes several types of zombies that you have to fight against. Definitely it one of the greatest shooter games.
Features of UNKILLED Game:
• Design your hero for PvP with customizable skills and loadout, then combat real opponents in five distinctive environments.
• Become the Champion in ranked duels and leagues. Earn “intel” by winning PvP matches, leveling up your hero with a huge skill tree. And also,
• Accept challenges and earn multiple rewards: VIP chests, gold, gadgets, money
Note: Rename OBB file ( “AF3DWBexsd0viV96e5U9” to “main.20530005.com.madfingergames.unkilled.obb”)
How to Install Obb files:
1. Install Apk File
2. Create a folder with the game’s package name (com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftGGHM) on SD Card>Android>obb>(create here the folder).
3. Place the OBB file (that you renamed) into the folder that you created with the same name of the games package on the SD card (SD Card>Android>obb>package name Folder).
4. Make sure the Folder looks like SD Card>Android>obb>package name Folder> OBB File (for example, filename.obb)
5. Run the Apk File and have fun
|Games Current Version||v2.0.5|
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
April 26, 2019
|Games Size||28 MB|
|Offered By||MADFINGER Games|
|Content Rating||Rated for 12+|
- receive data from Internet
- control vibration
- view network connections
- full network access
- prevent device from sleeping
- Google Play license check