Special Forces Group 2 is an FPS( First-Person-Shooter) action game which is openly inspired by the legendary Counter-Strike 1.6. The Action Game offers a game experience that’s very similar to the mythic game from Valve. However, from the comfort of an Android device and with a control system that is perfectly adapted to touchscreens.
The controls in Special Forces Group 2 are very simple and easy. On the left side, you will find D-pad, and on the right you find buttons to aim, jump, and reload. However, to shoot all you have got to do is put the sight of your scope over the enemy.
In terms of game modes, Special Forces Group 2 really delivers outstanding gaming experiences. You can not only play the classic Team Deathmatch either alone (with bots) or online (with other people) – you can also enjoy the many additional game modes as well. The First Person Shooter game offers zombie mode, capture the flag, and much more.
Most important strength of Special Forces Group 2 is: it has all the same weapons as the original as Counter-Strike. Besides unlike in lots of similar games, they are all unlocked from the get-go. Yes, from the beginning, you can use different kinds of weapons such as shotguns, sniper rifles, pistols, and machine guns.
Special Forces Group 2 is one of the best FPS games ever found for Android. Although it may not have the world’s best graphics or most original premise (in fact a lot of the settings look basically identical to the ones from Counter-Strike), it does boast a solid game system that’s highly entertaining.
Features of Special Forces Group 2
- Singleplayer(with bots)
- Multiplayer Online and Wifi router.
- 9 game mode (Classic,Resurrection,Capture the Flag,Zombie Mode,bomb mode,Knives,Deathmatch,ArmsRace,Sniper)
- Weapons Skins (134 pieces)
- 8 Characters per team
- 30 Maps
- 9 Pistols
- 4 Shotgun
- 6 Submachine guns
- 12 Rifles
- 3 Grenades
- 10 Languages(English, Русский, Espanol, Deutsch, Francais,日本人,中国, Türk, Português, Indonesia)
OBB File Installation Guide:
1. Install Apk File
2. Create a folder with the game’s package name (com.netease.mrzhna) on SD Card>Android>obb>(create here the folder)
3. Install the Es File Explorer or ZArchiver app (will need to extract the Downloaded Zip File)
4. Extract the Zip Folder with Es File Explorer or ZArchiver and place the OBB file (that you find after extracting the Zip File) into the folder that you created with the same name of the games package on the SD card (SD Card>Android>obb>package name Folder).
5. Make sure the Folder looks like SD Card>Android>obb>package name Folder> OBB File (for example, filename.obb)
6. Run the Apk File and have fun
|Games Name||Special Forces Group 2|
|Games Current Version||v3.9|
|Requires Android||4.1 and up|
|Last Update||June 3, 2019|
|Games Size||32 MB|
|Content Rating||Rated for 16+|
- receive data from Internet
- view network connections
- full network access
- change your audio settings
- control vibration
- prevent device from sleeping
- Google Play license check