Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys
[adult swim] games Version
September 11, 2019 Requirements
4.1 and up
Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys is a role-playing game that’s seriously inspired by Pokemon. Here, you play Rick, who has to capture all the Mortys in different parallel universes. Of course, to capture a Morty you first have to fight against it and weaken it.
Table of Content
The gameplay of Rick and Morty: Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys
The combat system in Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys is exactly the same as Pokemon (they even look similar). However, this means it is a turn-based system that allows you to use different Mortys with different kinds of abilities. The gameplay is very simple: Rock-type Mortys is stronger against scissor-types, and these are stronger against paper-types, and also, in turn, are strong against the rock-types as well.
Overall, there are more than 70 different Morty characters are available. Besides, the initial one (your beloved and pathetic hero), you can find alien Mortys, robot Mortys, cat Mortys, muscle Mortys, etc. However, almost all of them have fun independent animations. As your Mortys engage in combat and earn experience, they level up and grow stronger.
Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys is an outstanding RPG (Role Playing Game) and a perfect example of what a ‘free to play’ game should be. It’s a must-have game for fans of the Rick and Morty Tv series, or of the Pokemon video games. Actually, this game is essential for anyone who just likes good games.
Features Of Rick and Morty: Rick and Morty: Pocket Mortys
- 300+ unique and bizarre Mortys. We got Cronenberg Morty, Pickle Morty, Car Morty, and more.
- Train, combine and evolve Mortys to create your perfect Morty Deck.
- Battle & trade Mortys with your friends & enemies in multiplayer.
- Sustainably sourced Morty sounds.
- Let’s get these Mortys!
- Battle for your freedom across the multiverse in Campaign.
- Fight your way through multi-tiered challenges in the Morty Games.
- Craft items, complete side quests, or make investments to increase your wealth.
- Lots of characters and references and whatever from that show you like.
- Hours of distraction from your futile existence.
Local Notifications. General Bug Fixes