- PlantSnap App Review
- 🌼🌼NEW Feature – Explore🌼🌼
- 🌿Identify Plants by Picture🌿
- 🌺Plant Database & Learning Algorithms 🌺
- 🌲Companion Website🌲
- 🌸Use PlantSnap for🌸
- 🍄Explore the World Around You🍄
- About PlantSnap Latest Version App
- About PlantSnap App Apk
- Additional Informations Of PlantSnap
- More from my site
PlantSnap App Review
PlantSnap Apk Download Latest Version Android Education App. It is one of the best Android Education Apps in the Google Play Store which allows you to instantly Identify leaves and flower of a tree with its full description in all over the world. However, flowers, trees, succulents, mushrooms and more would be able to quickly recognized with PlantSnap by Earth.com, the mobile app built to help you identify flowers, plants & trees in a snap. Although this is free to use but requires email registration. However, your email login is used to store your anonymous photos and plant details in your own secure PlantSnap account, allow you to access your account on any device including your laptop or computer, and to secure the PlantSnap servers from hackers.
🌸As though, Plants are blooming as Spring begins, and PlantSnap lets you know what each one is.🌸
PlantSnap’s huge database covers everywhere on earth so you would be able to identify plants instantly, wherever you are! So let’s explore nature & find plants nearby or worldwide on a map.
🌼🌼NEW Feature – Explore🌼🌼
Plants, flowers, trees, mushrooms, succulents, cacti and lots more would be viewed on a map now! However, tap Explore to find plant locations, view photos and study info, nearby or worldwide.
PlantSnap is free to download App! So start to try snapping a plant, flower or tree for free and have your photos instantly recognized by our always-growing algorithm. Luckily, plant names, location & more fascinating information on the world around is now free!
However, identify Spring flowers as you enjoy the fresh air. Further, you would be able to simply take a picture of the plant you’ve found in nature, at the gardening store or wherever you are, anywhere in the world, and PlantSnap will tell you what plant it is in seconds.
With PlantSnap, you Would be able to reconnect to the natural world around you and learn about plants on the Explore map or browse our gallery to discover new and exotic plants all across the globe.
Besides, the app is powered by deep learning and artificial intelligence and is changing the game for plant identification. Also, their plant database is global and always provides results instantaneously. Besides all other features, PlantSnap will recognize many of the plants or trees that you encounter, helping any amateur or skilled botany enthusiast identify on the go.
🌿Identify Plants by Picture🌿
- Identify trees and other plants by snapping a picture!
- Identify flowers, trees, and other plants by plugging their picture into our Plant Database
- And also Identify flowers in bloom as Spring begins
🌺Plant Database & Learning Algorithms 🌺
- 585,000+ plants are currently in our database
- Plants, flowers, trees, succulents, mushrooms, cacti and more… covering ALL plants across planet Earth!
- Identify flowers and plants with our machine-learning algorithm, which can recognize at least 2000 new plant species per month
- Plant species list will update automatically, no additional fees required!
- Identify plants on your mobile, and your saved collection will be available on the web
- Flower, tree or other plant photos can be uploaded on the web and available on your mobile
- Explore nature on mobile, then investigate on your computer at home!
🌸Use PlantSnap for🌸
- Flower identification
- Identify trees
- Identify leaves
- Mushroom Identification
- Identify Succulents, Cactus & more
🍄Explore the World Around You🍄
- Plants nearby and worldwide appear on our Explore map.
- PlantSnap lets you build a library of every plant, tree or flower you’ve snapped.
The app allows you to Quickly identify plants, flowers, trees and more. Have instant access to a huge Plant Database that is constantly learning and adding information on new plant species. Although PlantSnap is free to use the app it contains some ads so if you want to use this app without watching ads then you would be able to buy their monthly and yearly subscriptions.
✿✿ For best results, be sure to watch our instructional photo-taking video. ✿✿
**Please check your email after registering for more detailed information.**
Besides, they’re looking to make PlantSnap better every day! Share your feedback in their reviews to let them know what you’d like to see next.
About PlantSnap Latest Version App
PlantSnap, Inc. develops and offers the App. However, the Education App has more than 53,563 total users review and the average rating of this App is 4.3. Already this App has been installed more than 5,000,000+ from the Play Store. However, if you want to know more details about the App, you can visit the company or developer website. Further, to install and the run App on your device has to be 5.0 and upper. Besides, it is free to use based Android Apps for all Android devices and it got many features.
About PlantSnap App Apk
The current version of the PlantSnap App is 2.00.35 and it is updated on March 29, 2019. However, it is the latest version App for Android Device. Above all, If your Android device has Play Store then you can easily install the App from the Google Play Store. However, you can also download the App and run it by using an Android Emulator. Finally, you can easily download the PlantSnap Apk latest version using any browser from our site. However, after Downloading the Apk, just open the file and click the install. Also, please note that we provide safe and pure APK files and faster download speeds than PlantSnap Apk Mirror. However, within a few minutes, the App will install on Android Device.
|Apps Current Version||v2.00.35|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||March 29, 2019|
|Apps Size||19 MB|
|Offered By||PlantSnap, Inc.|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
- receive data from Internet
- view network connections
- pair with Bluetooth devices
- access Bluetooth settings