Monster Hunter Stories
Please scan the section “Important Notes” before getting or mistreatment this app. Returns or credit cannot be granted once purchase.
This app has completely no in-app purchases!
- The planet of Monster Hunter Stories
In a world wherever giant monsters roam, and other people everyplace build a living hunting, there is a remote village of individuals who follow a special set of customs. they’re the Monster Riders, people who do not hunt however instead type bonds with monsters.
Unlike hunters, they raise and live in harmony with monsters, forming indivisible bonds with them using mysterious artifacts called Kinship Stones.
The monsters that form kinships with Riders, called “Monsties,” possess unimaginable powers. By becoming a Rider, you can also befriend incalculable Monsties, riding them as you explore a massive, exciting world. be part of the adventure and “Ride On!”
- Game features
– Recruit incalculable Monsties!
Monsties, and also the bonds you type with them, are the backbone of your adventure. Explore large environments and dungeons to search out monster dens, and convey back the eggs you discover to hatch new Monsties!
– Fight along with your Monsties in Network Battles!
Take your hero and also the Monsties you have raised into battles with all other Riders! Build a team of your favorites to challenge all other players.
– New features for the smartphone version!
New enhancements include lovely high-resolution graphics, improved interface, and a new auto-save feature!
The story begins in a forest close to the village of Riders. 3 young friends—the hero, Lilia, and Cheval—stumble upon a shining egg.
The trio perform a playful imitation of the ceremony of Kinship, only to be shocked once it really succeeds!
The egg hatches, revealing a baby Rathalos, a flying dragon also called “the King of the Skies.” The trio dearly names him “Ratha,” and take him back to the village.
Days later, without notice, the village is beset upon by a monster infected by “the Black Blight.” They manage to drive it away, however not before it devastates the town—and leaves unerasable scars in the hearts of Cheval and Lilia.
A year passes…
The hero receives a Kinship Stone from the Village Chief and formally becomes a Rider. Cheval and Lilia each leave the village, every on their own path. The hero, although separated currently from childhood friends, partners up with the cheerful Navirou, and embarks upon a new adventure into the globe of hunters.
A story of friendly relationship and triumph wait for you—ride on into the globe of Monster Hunter Stories!
- Notes on Multiplayer
– Multiplayer (Network Battles, etc.) is accessible only when a certain quantity of game progress.
– Network Battles are only accessible against alternative players of the paid Android version of this app.
– Network Battles aren’t accessible against players of the Japanese version of this app.
– Play in a region with a good association to confirm the most effective online experience.
– you need to sign on to Google Play game services to use multiplayer options.
- Additional Notes
– To use this app, you need to conform to the “Monster Hunter Stories user License Agreement” (link below) once booting the app for the first time.
– This app features a similar story because of the hand-held console version.
– many handheld console options, such as certain collaboration contents, amiibo options, native Network Battles, and StreetPass, aren’t accessible in this version.
– Deleting this app also will erase any keep save information.
– This app will only be downloaded with a Wi-Fi association.
– Battle Party QR codes from the Japanese version won’t add this version.
|Requires Android:||5.0 and up
|Updated:||September 25, 2018
|Offered By:||CAPCOM CO., LTD.|