Microsoft News is one of the world’s most popular worldwide News & Magazines App that delivers breaking news and trusted, in-depth reporting from the world’s best journalists. However, MSN makes it easy for you to keep informed, to intuitively move from story to story, and from section to section. Further, it’s clean design allows you to read articles without clutter, with useful features like a dark mode for nighttime reading. Besides, you would be able to add it’s a widget to your home screen for easy access to breaking news. In addition, the app is free to download and use without limitations, and you can view as many pages and videos as you can.
Table of Content
Why Microsoft News Android app is Recommended for You:
- It’s editors curate the most trusted, relevant, interesting and trending news
You choose which topics matter most to you.
- Microsoft News updates you with notifications of breaking news, quickly and accurately, 24/7
- Sync your preferences across the app and the Web.
- MSN works in partnership with hundreds of publishers in dozens of countries globally. Select from editions in more than 20 countries, and also carrying content from 3,000 top brands.
Best Features of Microsoft News Apk
- Get all your news in one place good job, Microsoft for making it simple yet useful.
- Great news. Well organized. Easy to use.Excellent range of trustworthy sources.
- The awesome app which syncs across computers, mobile, and tablet.
- Best news app out there when it comes to topics and content.
- A great all-around news app that collects articles from sources you want.
- The only news app I use.
Among the top news providers partnering with Microsoft News:
News, politics, and opinion: The Washington Post, USA TODAY, CBS News, CNN, The New York Times, FOX News, NBC News, The Daily Beast, The Huffington Post, BBC News, The Federalist, and also The Week
Entertainment, celebrity, and gossip: People, Wonderwall, INSIDER, ETtonline, PopSugar, Entertainment Weekly, TheWrap, Variety, Inside Edition, and also The Hollywood Reporter
Lifestyle: Reader’s Digest, TODAY, The Daily Meal, GeoBeats, Eat This Not That!, Delish, Good Housekeeping, PureWow, Cheapism, and also, Hello Giggles
Money and investing: Business Insider, CNBC, Bloomberg, 24/7 Wall St., International Business Times, The Wall Street Journal, Money, Lovemoney, The Motley Fool, and also Forbes
Sports: Larry Brown Sports, For The Win, Sporting News, Sportsnaut, USA TODAY Sports, Sports Illustrated, theScore, 12up, The Big Lead, SB Nation, Yardbarker, and also The Drive
|Apps name||Microsoft News|
|Apps Current Version||v19.169.04|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
|Last Update||June 18, 2019|
|Apps Size||36 MB|
|Offered By||Microsoft Corporation|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
- download files without notification
- receive data from Internet
- view network connections
- create accounts and set passwords
- full network access
- prevent device from sleeping