Table of Content
Left to Survive Apk Download latest version Third Person Shooter Action Game
Left to Survive is a third-person-shooter action game that challenges you to control one of the survivors of a zombie apocalypse. However, your main mission is to grab your weapons and go out on the streets to face direct combat with the undead.
The controls in Left to Survive are simple and well adapted. Further, your character will automatically move through the setting looking for shelter whenever necessary. You just have to worry about aiming (sliding your finger on the left side of the screen) and shooting. You also would be able to throw grenades or use a machete, depending on the circumstances.
One of the key aspects of Left to Survive is that you will spend the majority of the time-fighting zombies. However, with a third person perspective, you can also manage your camp. You also would be able to build new buildings, improve already existing buildings and manage your resources. Overall, just as if you were playing a strategy-based game.
Left to Survive is an excellent third-person-shooter Action game that introduces strategy elements in order to add more variety. The game also includes awesome visuals and a PVP game mode when you have advanced a couple of levels.
Note: Rename OBB file ( “AF3DWBexsd0viV96e5U9” to “main.15123240.com.glu.zbs.obb”) and place the Obb file to SD Card> Android> obb> com.glu.zbs> Downloaded obb file
How to Install Obb files:
1. Install Apk File
2. Create a folder with the game’s package name (For example, com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftGGHM) on SD Card>Android>obb>(create here the folder).
3. Place the OBB file (that you renamed) into the folder that you created with the same name of the games package on the SD card (SD Card>Android>obb>package name Folder).
4. Make sure the Folder looks like SD Card>Android>obb>package name Folder> OBB File (for example, filename.obb)
5. Run the Apk File and have fun
|Games Name||Left to Survive|
|Games Current Version||v3.0.1|
|Requires Android||4.2 and up|
|Last Update||May 21, 2019|
|Content Rating||Rated for 16+|
- receive data from Internet
- full network access
- prevent device from sleeping
- view network connections
- Google Play license check